Harville Hendrix New Zealand Tour March 2011
Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt, co-creators of Imago Relationship Therapy, toured New Zealand in March 2011. They presented a series of Public Lectures, Couples Workshops and Professional Training Programmes in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
The Tour was highly successful and well received.
The highlights were:
- 1200 people attending Public Lectures including 500 in Christchurch where Harville and Helen presented a free lecture three weeks after the February earthquake
- 100 couples attended Couples Workshops
- 180 Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counsellors and other professionals attended training in Imago Relationship Therapy
For more information on Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt, author of the best-selling book “Getting the Love You Want – A Guide for Couples” click here.
Harville and Helen had extensive media coverage during their time in New Zealand. Included below are some of the interviews and articles:
- Harville Hendrix interviewed on Close Up TVNZ
- Sunday Star Times: “Relationship as a Path to Wholeness”
- New Zealand Herald: “Ten Steps to Happiness”
- Helen LaKelly Hunt interviewed by Kim Hill on Radio New Zealand